Hereâ€™s how it works.
- Online Lessons areÂ Â Â Â 45.00 $Â Â Â for 45 minutes
- the lessons are suitable for ALL LEVELS
- the lessons are based on the students individual needs
- students can choose the topic or topics in which they are interested
all the lessons are â€œno-nonsenseâ€ â€œstraight to the pointâ€ in plain English suitable for all ages/skill levels
I in fact do play guitar professionally, make albums, and tour the world â€“ and I can help you learn the skills and mindsetÂ it takes to do exactly the same.
That goes beyond merely shredding up the guitar. It also takes songwriting /arranging skills, business sense, marketing /networking savvy, and an lots of old fashioned hard work,Â sacrifice and perseveranc. Let me help you conquer the world!
Here are some typicalÂ topics of the webcam lessons
- Extreme Guitar techniques – Devastating rhythms and blazing leads
- Improvisation and understanding of Scales and modes over various chord progressions and styles
- How to construct guitar parts and build leads
- Guitar Technique development (Alternate Picking, Sweep picking, Tapping)
- Arpeggios andÂ chords and their use in songs and improvisation
- Helpful, Useful, no-nonsense Explanation of Theory, harmony, rhythm , song writing and Music Production
- the best method of torturing , killing , and disposing of your bass player
- yes , I will show people “How do you actually play such and such Nile song”, if I can remember myself how it goes.. Nile has a seriously large catalogue of songs but I donâ€™t tab out other bands songs. I donâ€™t have enough time in the day for that sort of thing. There are lots of other teachers who do have the time and are willing.
- Yes, I do answer music biz type questions, and anything else related to your career development. I have gained an incredible amount of hard-earned experience in that area, professional career stuff that just isn’t taught ( or known ) by people who haven’t actually done it. Itâ€™s a topic that does in fact crop up quite a lot when I give lessons.
What’s the process to sign up for the webcam lessons
- You email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will agree for the day and time to do the lesson.
- Lessons with me are one at-a-time ,Â if you need/ want additional lessons thatâ€™s fine ; but because of my insane schedule , I have learned its best to schedule each lesson individually.
- Lessons are pre-paid using PayPal. The cost of lessonÂ is 50 dollars and the duration is 45 minutes.
- Generally , I am willing to schedule a lesson any day and time that we can work out , obviously except if I am on tour or recording (email me at email@example.com )
Hereâ€™s a list of the gear you need for the on line lessons:
- High speed internet connection
- Donâ€™t forget your guitar !
If you want to discuss lessons or you have further questions or would like to book a lesson, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let me help help you become the best guitarist you can be!